Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Ideas
  •  » Nike Roshe Run is the most customized sneakers

#1 2015-12-28 06:27:45

taxucseu

Nike Roshe Run is the most customized sneakers

The nike roshe run nz is probably one of the most customized sneakers in the history of shoes. I’ve personally seen it all. Its subtle and minimal look makes it a customizers dream to work on, and there’s been some pretty dope customs that I’ve seen on my IG feed. This one though, definitely has a look of its own. I’m actually getting hungry just looking at it. Rocket Boy Nift revamps the Roshe Run and gives it a makeover that any foodie would be proud of! Named the ‘Concession Stand 2″, the Nike Roshe Run upper is composed of an array of different types of junk food items. The images above show pizza, hamburgers, popcorn, milkshake and hot dog, all just chillin’ on the upper. I’v seen many customs before, but never an upper made of food items! Creativity at its finest! Although it is a different color, compared to the upper, it still manages to flow effortlessly up towards the base of the shoe.

Back when this sneaker was still known as the nike roshe online, Nike was releasing dope colorways left and right. Not that they still aren’t, but I prefer their tonal OG mesh colorways that are what made the silhouette so popular. This particular University Red colorway released over a year ago and for some reason many people decided to sleep on it, I know I didn’t. This is easily one of the best colorways to ever release of the Roshe, so those of you who missed out will get another opportunity to add it to the collection. A red OG mesh is featured all on the upper with white accents taking care of the Nike branding and classic phylon midsole. Opting to go the tonal route, the Flyknit upper gos back and forth between the total orange and gym red hues. The Sunset Glow aspect of the shoe appears by way of the shade of the midsole.

Nike celebrated 25 years of the nike air max thea black by releasing the shoe in a bunch of new colorways. Now we see the shoe will be keeping it simple and will be coming in a “Carbon Green” make up. The silhouette is done in a mix of Carbon Green, Grey,and Black. Grey mesh like material covers the base, while Carbon Green suede overlays finish the look. Black accents touch the midsole and throughout the silhouette to complete the look. Retaining its signature aesthetic overall, the iconic runner is essentially defined by premium woven leather detailing across its toe box and rear. Smooth leather accents are continued along portions of the vamp and heel tab, while the entire upper is reinforced by nubuck overlays — all of which are dipped in Carbon Green. The “Tropical Floral Print” Pack will include a Roshe Run, a Nike Air Max 1 and an Air Pegasus silhouette. each shoe will be coming done with a Beige base and will feature Floral print detailing throughout.

2015-12-28 06:27:45

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Ideas
  •  » Nike Roshe Run is the most customized sneakers

Adverts

Board footer