Zombie World RPG

A zombie RPG where you can create a character and RP in a zombie world

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-04-12 01:01:04

rxz123

Jordan Retro For Sale

ANTANANARIVO, March 10 (Xinhua) -- Eighty-eight Malagasy athletes will be sent to China for five months of training this year, Malagasy sports minister said on Friday.

"Eighty-eight Malagasy athletes in five disciplines will be selected by Chinese experts and Malagasy technicians and will leave this year for five months of training in China," Madagascar's minister of sports Anicet Andriamosarisoa said during the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Chinese ambassador to Madagascar Yang Xiaorong.

"These Malagasy athletes perform in swimming, athletics, ping pong, weightlifting and badminton," the minister said.

"The Chinese government sent a study mission consisting of four experts to study the needs of the Malagasy side and establish the sports cooperation program," the minister added.

Apart from swimming, athletics, ping pong, weightlifting and badminton, other disciplines will also be improved as part of this Sino-Malagasy sport cooperation program, the minister disclosed.

Yang said that the two countries planned to invite Chinese sports coaches in Madagascar and to send talented Malagasy athletes to train in China and provide sports equipment.

"Our goal is to help Madagascar improve the performances and conditions of training," the Chinese ambassador said.

"The implementation of this project will reinforce the existing cooperation and will support the implementation of Madagascar's national sports policy, increase the exchanges of young athletes from both countries," Yang said.

The Chinese ambassador added that this is "the most important project in recent years in the field of sports cooperation between the two countries."

NANNING Real Air Jordan Retro For Sale , March 24 (Xinhua) -- He does not have much interest in superheroes, but Miao Yingjiao has turned himself into one of China's "Spider-Men", the growing army who spend almost every night suspended high above the ground to maintain railway overhead lines.

After midnight, when local high-speed trains come to a halt Real Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , Miao climbs onto thin wires six meters above Laibin City of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Carrying a pair of pliers, he checks whether screws are in place and the lines are properly connected.

"My job is to guarantee that high-speed trains operate properly in the daytime," the 24-year-old says. "I have to be very careful because a single trivial mistake could cause a major accident."

Miao is one of many Spider-Men meeting the increasing demand for overhead line maintenance as the development of high-speed railways continues on the fast track. This group of workers came into the spotlight last week, when Chinese financial newspaper the Economic Daily featured Miao.

China had 16 Real Air Jordan For Sale ,000 km of operational high-speed railway lines, about 60 percent of the world's total, by the end of 2014, according to official data. And it is Spider-Men who help the trains stay safely on the track.

So it is with some understatement that Miao says "I think our job is quite important."

IT'S HARD TO BE A (SUPER)HERO

Being a Spider-Man has obvious challenges. The first thing you have to conquer is fear of heights.

"When I first started climbing up to the lines two years ago Real Jordan Retro For Sale , I could feel my legs shaking, and I just wanted to quit," Miao says. "It took me a while to get used to it."

Wu Xiaoming, an overhead line worker in Longjia Airport Station in Changchun City Real Jordan Shoes For Sale , capital of the northeastern Jilin Province, says another challenge is adjusting to working in the night. In China, a moratorium is called on high-speed train operation for just several hours from midnight. That's when workers like Wu start their shifts.

"Each of us is typically on a four-day shift, working at night and sleeping in the day Air Jordan Retro For Sale ," Wu explains. He adds that cell phone signals and Internet connection are suspended where he works, as it is close to the airport.

"We literally live in isolation for four consecutive days," he shrugs.

The working conditions may be harsh, but there will be more and more need for Spider-Men in China. This year Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , the government plans to spend at least 800 billion yuan (128.7 billion U.S. dollars) on railway construction.

"It's true that my job can be tough sometimes," says Song Chao, an overhead line worker in Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei Province.

"But it is worth it because I know that I am keeping millions of people safe."

NAIROBI Air Jordan For Sale , June 15 (Xinhua) -- Former Brazil international full back Jose Marcelo Ferreira "Ze Maria" on Thursday quit his role as the Head Coach of Kenyan giants Gor Mahia FC.

The retired right-back and right-midfielder's abrupt exit was confirmed by the club's official Twitter handle bringing an end to the simmering tensions between the coach and the club's Executive Committee.

"Head coach - Marcelo Ze Maria resigns. Assistant coach, Zedekiah Otieno is currently taking care of the team's preparation for the upcoming league match as EC (Executive Committee) sorts the issue," the club said.

Ze Maria quit barely a week after leading the record 15-time Kenyan league champions to become the first winners of the 30,000 U.S. dollar SportPesa Super Cup crown in Dar-es-Salaam Jordan Retro For Sale , Tanzania.

Local reports claimed the Brazilian left his post over 'unkept promises' but in a letter addressed to Gor chairman, Ambrose Rachier, Ze Maria paid glowing tribute to the team as he left alongside his compatriot and assistant Marco Aurelio.

It was alleged showdown talks between Rachier and the Brazilians aimed at dissuading him to rescind his decision collapsed with the pair having booked their tickets back home.

"Dear Mr. president, I hereby submit my resignation request to terminate my contract from the position of Head Coach I have held from March 2016 to date. Thank for the consideration and trust given to me by the Club th.

2018-04-12 01:01:04

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer