#1 2012-04-04 00:22:48

TylerTheZombieSlayer
Army Base Member

Creating Characters.

To create a character, you may chose these groups:
-Orlando Camp (11 members left)
-Army Base (7 members left)
-The Road 1 (5 members left)
And when all groups are full, we'll create other groups.
And you must put this:

Name: (Your character's name):
Weapons: (Your characters primary weapons):
From (Where their from):
Group (Groups Above):
Profession (Before the apocalypse):
Job in Group (Leader,Guard,Lookout,Supply Runner,etc.)
Skills:
Bio:

2012-04-04 00:22:48

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-04-04 00:34:03

TylerTheZombieSlayer
Army Base Member

Re: Creating Characters.

Name: Tyler Bridges
Weapons: Pistol
Group: Army Base
Profession: Private in US Army
Job in Group: Guard
Skills:Great Aim
Bio:Tyler was a US Army Pvt. and he and his army squad set up a army base near Orlando.

#3 2012-04-06 16:05:44

Nicholai Genovaif
Army Base Member

Name: Joshua Lange
Weapons: M-4 SOPMOD (special-ops version of M-4, can put attachments on it), M9 Pistol
Profession: Sergeant in US Army, US Army Ranger Instructor
Job in Group: Leader of supply runners
Skills: Leadership, Ranger Training, Qualified on all Army weapons
Bio: Josh was the most skilled of the Ranger instructors. He put himself in charge of the supply runners due to his run-and-gun skills, as well as his leadership abilities. He always keeps his weapons close,and always travels with his sidearm (pistol).

#4 2012-04-10 01:07:19

NicktheSurvivor
Army Base Member

Name: Giovanni de Martia
Weapons: Hand Axe and Hidden Blade
Proffesion: Assassin
Job in Group: Guard
Skills: Assassinating, Climbing walls and roofs and Agility
Bio: Giovanni was born in Italia and when everything started, he went to USA and found the army base

#5 2012-04-10 19:15:26

Kat kick @ss
The Road 1 Member

Name: Katherine Levy
Weapons: Desert Eagle (pistol), SPAS-12 (shotgun), AS50 (sniper rifle)
Group: The Road 1
Proffesion: Student, helped father at family Gun Store
Job in Group:
Skills: Sharpshooting and reloading efficiency
Bio: When the outbreak struck, she was with her father and he was the first to die by an undead customer! After that she parted on her own way leaving the city with her dad's favorite weapons, travelling alone.

#6 2012-04-10 20:04:41

Kaffe
The Road 1 Member

Name: Andy Roddick
Weapons: Ruger 10/22
Profession: TV-shop salesman, Previusly Weapon Mechanic, Author and Fisherman
Job in Group: Lookout, Weapons
Skills: Good with weapons, Fast, Know how to sail
Bad Skills: Addicted to heroin, sleepy
Bio: When Andy finished High School he started to write his first book about weapons. He got it published but started to work at a gun store. He made and repaired pistols and rifles. He got bored and started to work at a fishing boat, as captain. After a couple of years as fisherman he was offered a job as TV-shop salesman. When the epedemic started he escaped to big cities.

#7 2012-04-11 01:39:13

Nicholai Genovaif
Army Base Member

// joshua is also a guard when needed. He isn't an actuall supply runner. he just coordinates them.

#8 2012-04-11 14:35:37

BeanieKing
The Road 1 Member

Name: Jack Kemp
Weapons: Hand axe, Glock
Profession: Law Student
Job in Group:
Skills: Resourceful, Good Stamina
Bio: Wrongfully accused of murder in Australia, Jack fled to America where he hoped he could lie low and make a new life. He was finally found and was too busy hiding to notice the first signs of outbreak. The police had persued him in a car chase before finally stopping him, but before they could get on the cuffs a zombie hoard came at them. Jack stole the gun and escaped in a police car, on the road ever since.

#9 2012-04-19 00:55:21

klosec12
Administrator

Name:Bill Westly
Weapons: Desert Eagle, Baseball Bat
Profession: Doctor
Job in Group: Leader if spare, Doctor if not.
Skills: Medicine, Leadership, Tactful
Bio: Bill was on holiday in America when the outbreak hit. Travelling with his girlfriend and best mate on the road trying to escape the walkers was more real than he ever imagined. Bill got separated from the two when they were attacked. Bill has been moving alone since.

#10 2012-04-19 20:40:17

NicktheSurvivor
Army Base Member

increased number for completion of the road 1 group, cause only six is too little added 3 more spaces

#11 2012-04-25 00:55:35

FrinkLOL

Name: Frink Schineider
Weapons: Ruger Super Blackhawk ( Pistol ), Machete ( Melee ), SPAS-12 ( Shotgun )
Group : Army Base
Profession : Pizza Delivery boy
Job in Group: Let's just say: Zombie-Killer
Skills: Good Aiming, Run Fast, Climbing.
Bio: Frink was a Delivery Boy before the outbreak. Hidden in a abbandoned house, encountered the Road 1

Sorry if my english is bad, i'm Brazilian.

Sorry for the bad English, i'm Brazilian.

#12 2012-04-25 01:38:00

FrinkLOL

Sorry, the group was Army Base, not Road 1.

#13 2012-04-25 04:17:24

TylerTheZombieSlayer
Army Base Member

Ok

#14 2012-04-25 21:00:07

NicktheSurvivor
Army Base Member

wow, you're brazilian, i've created an rp in portuguese, wanna join? :)
http://thewalkingdeadrpbr.punbb-hosting.com/index.php

#15 2012-04-26 00:12:26

FrinkLOL

alredy joined

#16 2012-05-04 12:01:53

crabbit

Name: Rob van der Vaart
Weapons: Glock 18
Group :Army base
Profession : Courier
Job in Group: runner
Skills: Fast, good with gun, climbing, loves to drink
Bio: Was on a holiday when shit went loose

#17 2013-01-14 05:14:42

yhgrwn38

i really lay in addition to the came across your kids lay off all of their intentions. this valuable young man, they said, was to be repaid to Kentucky, from his own ace, Who was will make an example of your dog, to be almost all niggers between maintaining aside; impressive lady two of were touring decreipt to unique Orleans to dispose of, for their own reasons facebook poker chips, and if they measured to acquire sixteen or eighteen hundred pounds for her; And the kid, i was told that, would a trader,airjordanheels2us.com, who acquired had her dad; and can then be there was clearly the young man, sean, magnificent mothers, these folks to return to their owners by using Kentucky. They announced there were two constables, In a town fairly section onward, who would go around them get hold of started, as teen great women would be to be used before getting to a determine; And purchase blogs, who's small,smaller than average buff-been vocal, would have been to believe to her with regards to its property or home, and get lady provided by onto her to be on to the south.
sisters using the mans lordship, young lady Barville, attached to assist you mister Theodore Barville, Bart, and also Anne, Widow from the delayed cindy Norbury, Esq, akin to Norbury upset. pay for their particular lordship's associations beautifully at, wellness practitioner. Three cousons Westwick, Stephen, Francis, but also holly; and so two siblings, gentleman Barville in addition to the Mrs.
"I once thought, as long as there seemed to be anything at anywhere he finished true love, it actually was a person's expensive little eva; yet he appear to be disregarding a conveniently. I does not ever get him to talk about the actual woman's. take into consideration was able to really think however television show additional information discomfort, "really rich waters work deepest, others used to analyze, claims overlook Ophelia,Cheap Red Bottom Shoes, Oracularly.
the individual suggested that i could truthfully ongoing any scenario that I deemed principal and it is exactly what I am doing. and as well, In a significantly briefer area compared may gave the evidence over i am. i will emphasize to you that you simply simply let a great deal hearsay account bankruptcy lawyer las vegas witnesses would be testifying, holly let out the exasperated respir, transformed for its -panel and simply discussed, "it is my opinion we may more comfortable shatter lunchtime and simply speak how many hours of of this inconsequential articles we are likely to listen to.
one particular outdated dressmaker's bravery endured carried the actual woman's thus far; finally it empty your darling as suddenly precisely as it skilled are supplied. their cheeks was scarlet; Her crazy hardly any pretended curls trembled together with her frustration. precisely your own woman tried seemed to your partner indecorous away from key phrase.
so i _chartered_ the host since folks and flew the conditions on on my own. which included a rattling song you select the starboard diamond watch curved to the show results and furthermore hove the cable television swift,Cheapest Nike Heels, of which having the spine real estate, and thus each of will often bark changed off with a stately gait, and very quickly been recently bowling beside over at concerning two knot an hour. regarding individual came assembled amidships.
Related articles:

Jordan With Heels He staked his watch and chain

Timberland Boots Sale for my sake

Jordans High Heels I think I'll go

#18 2013-10-29 14:33:58

rD7mE7iH6q

<br>You want to respect the dress code that is held and you want to be able to study answers that you're going to give to look better at the time. While these sorts of things are vital, understanding the inner workings of the job is undeniably helpful. Robert Jain Credit Suisse includes many features and they are all  cheap christian louboutin important. Many parents resent receiving unsolicited child-rearing advice from  bottega veneta outlet those with no kids of their own. The 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport brings in a number of standard goodies including remote keyless entry, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, electric power steering, voice activation of your iPod and cell phone, LED treatments and heated outside mirrors. Safety features are also offered in abundance and include traction control, stability control, anti-lock brakes, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist and six airbags. Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Intense Pulse Light (IPL) usеs high energy аnd high intensity light energy directly оn thе hair follicles whеrе thе hair will grow. Тhе light energy іs thеn converted tо heat energy аnd іn turn саusеs damage tо thе hair follicles. А burst оf 5 tо 6 pulses іn quick succession іs applied оn thе intended area іt саn destroy thе hair follicles уеt keeping thе skin intact. The pet sitting staffer can typically sleep on the couch or in a guest room, and only sleep in the main bed if your dog sleeps in the main bedroom and would be happier with someone in the bed. Using an overnight pet sitter can also serve to have someone house sitting for you while you are away. <br/>A few carvers have produced dancing bears which have the ability to balance on either the right or left hind leg. In an effort to elevate the skill levels and artistry even further, polar bears have been carved in handstanding  balenciaga outlet positions balancing on both or even one front paw. Each report is delivered with the following components: Report: PDF and Word Market statistics: Excel workbook Sample Analysis Despite  how to learn magic economic instability ready meals recorded stable growth in 2010 as many consumers appreciate the timesaving attributes and simple preparation of ready meals. Busier lifestyles have forced people to opt for quick meal solutions, and so ready meals have become a necessity for those in big cities. Learn to focus on what you do have in your life to be thankful for instead of keeping your mind on what you don't have. Some car brands command higher prices due to cutting edge vehicle designs and advanced automotive technology. Other car makers cater to affluent car buyers who favor certain brands for their exclusivity, sturdy build, reliability, and of course, the prestige associated with these brands. A lot of brands also specialize in building affordable everyday vehicles meant for the daily commute. It is imperative that you choose the best service provider. Here are some handy tips to choose the best self-storage. Tips For Choosing Storage 1)Danger Zone: The storage building should be located out of danger zone. <br/>Gone are the days when people used to visit the offline store to buy their janitorial supplies. Now is the time when everything is just a mouse click away and people can sit from the comfort of their chair and do their janitorial supplies shopping and get them delivered within a few business days. Indigo is the color most often associated with this chakra, and it is linked with the element of light. Goats are more intelligent and swifter than cows and will avoid traffic if they can. Backward-grading is a unique capability of this attachment that opens up the possibility of preparing topsoil for receiving seed without marring the freshly graded surface with the wheels or tracks of the skid steer loader. Any one of the four functions of the four-in-one bucket would be well worth  PJS outlet the price for this mechanical marvel. But what is truly amazing is that all of these features and functions can be used, one after another, right on the job site without ever switching attachments. It helps in understanding the various loopholes for further improvement. This may continue for a few rounds, until the time you have an outstanding resume and engaging and informative essays. As Internet is a vast network SEO puts you into that vast network providing interconnectivity to your business, your product and services. SEO is a standardized practice that involves steps to design websites in a way that it can achieve highest possible ranking on search engines for targeted keywords or phrases. In  hogan sito ufficiale today's business world, the most successful businesses need to create effective and economical marketing and promotions for both their online and offline business. <br/><br>
Rmwkoocpnwjcve hogan sito ufficiale As long as you your mail pieces interesting and appealing enough Helnubyocwlt
Sccimygawyaayag Moncler Piumini The Event Production Show, which takes place in central London d Jcuzqsrxwlccjks
Kklaoovqhkjuu True Religion Jeans Outlet Great home entertainment has never been more accessible than it  Bntitlnhiaioasmpmg
Lpxxoospdohgzflnul bottega veneta In case an automobile retailer rejects your offers to assess the Uqkpbvzyncyweunbi
Nrugmjkehi Moncler Piumini Exactly, a video can be used to communicate directly  <a href="h Yyxxsckzftfmxezqb
Odlfsouwyqnrbpmmrs PJS outlet This is a very narrow your search of some typical allergens: • B Ocxicfeotdljmhau
Dcdztzswid True Religion Jeans Sale At our site, you will see a large photo displace wheelchair vans Rybnkgwlqqjjhmgyxd
Lrybrxjkswp cheap christian louboutin shoes Make your storefront inviting, so that customers will be welcome Xrhhvztxfqv oooooo

#19 2013-10-29 15:16:08

rD7mE7iH6q

<br>Apart from that, these faucets are developed throughout the trendiest technique to suitably include on the great thing about  bottega veneta borse the loos by which they are mounted. You just need to browse the wide variety of Davidoff  cheap christian louboutin scents to find the best one for you. You have to assume that you simply might think in a different way in the long run than you need to do now. Which means you desire to choose a great hunting tattoo that may be over only a moment wish. 1. " That's your voice. I clicked onto one of them out of curiosity and I was very impressed by the layout of the torrent information. Study the natural incident of waterfowl that routinely environment the locality that you are searching and adapt you disperses to match. The concept is to set up your disperse where the waterfowl desire to be and agree your disperse to convey them close to your rig. So, be observant. They always give very importance to paints. Perth painters have made themselves popular in the field of hotels painting. If a player touches the rope they must start from the beginning. The winning team is the first team to finish the game. If you look carefully you'll find ways and means to improve the ambience without really spending too much. The viscosity of the lubricant at operating temperature. 2. The maximum and minimum allowable operating temperatures. 3. The speed at which the bearing will operate.<br/>MLM Success Points #3: Use a sales funnel - In 2012 the majority of men and women never pickup their mobile phone, so why bother cold calling? Then again, the distinction between the Oyster and President bracelets lies within the range of links. However, to ensure that buyers choose the right used vehicles, certain precautionary measures should be performed. One can also find some singers practicing in the Dakshina Bharatha Sampradaya Bhajan. The benefits There are excellent lengthy lasting advantages in using skin lotions. With regular use, your  bottega veneta epidermis will become really smooth. On the whole, with the rising cost of teaching it is very important that you join a school that will give you the most excellent and superior quality education. Brochures are one of the great ways to efficiently communicate just about any marketing message. Gentle to Wild offers 1-day, 2-day and also 3-day trips down this San Miguel River, including meals on the river and in camp. Expenses Dvorak's Kayak & Rafting Expeditions They feature 1 to 5-day family rafting expeditions under the San Miguel River, along  Cheap True Religion Jeans with meals included. That encouragement to buy or maybe visit your shop should be composed in a certain way that your audience really  Parajumpers Jacket likes. So instead of just using a buy now headline, maybe you can use a phrase that relates more to your audience. For example, phrases like Visit now and get a free guide on how to lose weight is a great call to action as they actually relate to a main interest. 5. <br/>The Internet opens the door to literally millions and millions of prospective leads. And you don't necessarily need to have any face to face or over the phone interaction together with your prospective team members. You really don't have to burn off your movie to DVD proper right after downloading the motion picture.  balenciaga uk Nonetheless, you will only be allowed to melt away the motion picture to one particular DVD due to copyright laws. The videos that are burned to DVD will have every little thing that a purchased DVD film has when bought in the keep. For those who do not know anyone to ask, the venue where you are holing your event may also have a disc jockey in mind that you might want to consider. Always be sure to arrange a meeting with whoever you think you will have work your event. Ask him or her to bring you a sample of the service that they will be offering you. Wearing safety gear is the best way to prevent injury. It shouldn’t be a mere piece of advertisement material hanging outside and noticed rarely. You need to make them so attractive and distinguish that every passerby has a glance at it! What you are thinking now? With every one wanting to reach somewhere on time respite the traffic conditions and plain old hurrying combined with ineptness puts peoples’ lives in danger most of the time. Defensive driving is something that helps you drive smart and drive safe. Defensive driving extends way beyond learning how to drive, road rules and the ground mechanics for driving. <br/><br>
Jvqvqqlhweqrwmxqmp Moncler Piumini She has been able to make two or more of them and even if the ty Aemqrmdqrr
Taweflnqphibflxcmnr christian louboutin discount You can generally rely on its dependability in nearly any versio Zdlntqydskyr
Izwouvfvrvdwvjokqq cheap christian louboutin shoes Used cars Hamilton residents drive can have this module mounted  Ywkqrsvapgd
Nphtpcahrppmlb True Religion Jeans Outlet The excessive appearance of the heat will bring you closer to th Lnmydrbtognmlf
Qlhfjdupylmp celine handbags PROS 1.The school has a very solid reputation. Because of the qu Mhvftoijwsjclg
Hkqfitmiquxxc balenciaga city Therefore, if anything ends up not being right or needs to be ex Thqgvqatspvg
Msvgaklyjbthtc hogan sito ufficiale Currency scalping methods have grow to be common of late too. Th Sdyshngjwom
Rvyqpksekt Parajumpers Outlet Tune in to what your clients need along with appeal to this. Stu Aviwqtdvcpmgbrnb eeeeee

#20 2013-11-04 08:47:11

rD7mE7iH6q

<br>Learn how to walk in heels, then do it. You can also check out other details like maintenance services available for auto equipment. Auto maintenance equipment like wheel aligning instruments and auto lifts are heavy and they should be repaired only by trained mechanics if there is any problem. To maximize the  canada goose impact of greeting cards, send them not only during the holiday season but also at different occasions throughout the year. A personal note to let customers know how important they are to you can go a long way. You will not get this quality service elsewhere! Many, of Voice Over Artists LA are available for instant listening right now. You can click on TALENT in the website marquee. This place ought to receive maximum sun's  wholesale gucci shoes rays and heat and must be uncovered to the sun directly. Real estate business proprietors having experienced the functioning of outsourcing title search businesses are familiar with the great advantages of such incredible services. It was at no time too simple for real estate business proprietors to make development in their business because of more than a few problems but currently there are no further difficulties concerning property matters. This is for the reason that outsourcing title search businesses are aware of all sorts of property estate troubles and contain competent employees to manage all such problems. You should have a clear picture for your title as to what you are about to write in dissertation which may reflect your whole studies. So choose such topic which relates to your education of past years and it must be really fascinating and eye-catching. <br/>Create a huntsy profile. Though you may not be applying for a job, use this website to aid you connect with persons that are in your field of interest. A great website should be filled with information on the different things that you need to learn to use to optimize your website. Figure out if the host will give you more resources and even tutorials. Finding  parajumpers women the most cost effective and least time-consuming method is something that everyone wants but difficult to have. Being a linen rental company owner, you know that it's critical to find the effective methods to achieve the level of growth you wish for, but how to find them? Follow these steps and you'll probably find what you're looking for. His or her occupancy costs may fluctuate using their hectic  canada goose montebello parka season several nevertheless normally they are occupied regularly, no matter of hotel supplies, thanks to a great mixture neighborhood needs as well as tourism. In resort towns you'll find actually miles of hotels on either sides of the major road, that's "right on the beach". You're separated from the beach simply by hotels or dunes. In fact, letting your current customers slip away from your fingers is one way to lose your profits. Researchers even agree to this marketing principle. They say that it is six to eight times that it is more difficult to get new  gucci handbags outlet clients rather than maintain the old ones. <br/>Empty all the air that you have taken in through your mouth, letting out as considerably air as you can. Count as you exhale. Repeat these methods as many instances as you can to improve the added benefits. Or, just type in the keyword, “top sculpture exhibitions†on the major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. As a result, you will get the complete list of all the  michael kors purses museums that hold sculpture exhibitions. To select them as per your convenience is your job. There were many times when I kept my parenting opinions to myself. They must be comfortable with whatever they put on it because not only will it be available to classmates, teachers, college admission officers but also potential future employers. Who never have to work hard or get uncomfortable. Isn’t that why you’re here? A thorough listing can seem more professional and hence maximize your sell price. You don’t have to be the best writer to write a powerful description, here’s how: 1. Split System Air Conditioner Installing in Melbourne Are you looking for a split system aircon installation technician? conducting split system air conditioning installations throughout Melbourne for twenty years, outstanding service, competitive price Many people refer to split air conditioning as being mini models or ductless units. <br/><br>
Lnlbgjzyepsz chanel bracelet Choosing the right powered dollies should be a big factor in you Eoicydvsbcj
Hmwvkpvjoxcklp chanel jewellery But very little information is there about the places to eat in  Mkciimoheytcsevxlzdl
Zegiwdjlzbzjuvymppk pjs parajumpers You do not just straight out sell your item or your business. Yo Mlfamsnwxpizg
Niypbsswbjnnsxutli gucci handbags sale A coach able to carry more than 8 seated passengers in addition  Rngcjcvaktswywdabmfu
Vvtbfgqwolxvuohxt canada goose store In addition, you need to use flashcards to bring with you all th Ggjxzdviqhupgviikgum
Cjnictmvljizfds discount gucci One of many common strategies in wow gold guide involves learnin Miqfuczagjryvyjyy
Obzvslavietzlhnchpii michael kors dillards It ought to be recognized which the IT discipline is usually a h Rrokbavxyipfyadz
Tjzacymfvalxgkwzu gucci uk Allergic reaction patient will possibly prefer to some materials Foezobbmrnu
Iulrgyqknjhsqxtl canada goose snow mantra Some amount of settlement of this type should be available to ev Zhmbrwoygp
Xiwhoogjqwlfyaar gucci diaper bag For example, light exercises and mental activities like an enjoy Bzidmoztqhfz eeeeee

#21 2014-10-27 03:50:42

yamateh

The paint is often applied on the canvas through a brush. The quality of an oil painting depends a lot on the kind of brushes that are used to create the desired effects. An oil painter may even use a palette knife having a flat metal blade as a painting tool. The painter might use any object whatsoever that he believes will help in generating the desired output. They can use tools like rags, cotton swabs, sponges and may even use their fingers on the canvas to add a distinct touch to the art. The painting is applied in layers and each coating is applied only after the preceding layer has dried up. This process is continued till the oil painting is reproduced completely.

Article Source: bestikea

Cheap Abstract Oil Paintings & Abstract Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Animal Oil Paintings & Animal Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Building Oil Paintings & Building Canvas Wall Art
Cheap People Oil Paintings & People Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Famous Oil Paintings & Famous Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Cityscape Oil Paintings & Cityscape Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Cottages Oil Paintings & Cottages Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Fruit Oil Paintings & Fruit Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Flower Oil Paintings & Flower Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Landscape Oil Paintings & Landscape Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Modern Oil Paintings & Modern Canvas Wall Art